Thursday, May 25, 2006


First of all, as a fellow woman, I am confident that you will not be left prostrate on the cold, hard table to have to leave the salon sans bikini wax! If so I will come kick Sun Lee's ass or whatever her name is. At JMU there was only ONE place in town to get waxed, and only ONE lady, her name is Helga. Ask any girl at JMU if they know Helga....:)

So why is it, that I had about 5 beers over the course of 5 hours last night, and today I kind of feel like complete ass? And some nights I can rock out with like 5 Jager Bombs laced with a few Miller Lite's and wake up feeling like a queen? I know why, old freaking age. As I'm approaching 27 this summer my body continues to break down, its all down hill from here. Break out the Rockports ladies!

JK. Those come at 30 :)

**I have a new obsession** The show "Big Love" on HBO. It's about Polygamy, Bill Paxton has 3 wives, its absolutely fascinating and kind of makes me want to fly to Utah immediately and see this stuff in person. Or just see a Mormon in person. JK, I work with one, they look JUST LIKE US. Am I going to get in trouble for writing that?? I'm totally kidding. My roommate from college came from a Mormon family, but she and her brother left "The Church" while they were in high school. Her dad has been mad for years, and after college, he sent her a bill for EVERYTHING he paid for from literally 1996-2001 (including her wedding). CRAZY.

Watch the show people, watch the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home