Monday, June 05, 2006

Largest brownie of all times

Dear Car,

On this grey and dreary afternoon I began to feel mightily hungry and when I did, I thought to myself, "What I should do is eat a healthy snack," like healthy people are always saying. Some fruit, or nuts. So what I did, was, I went across the street and bought a brownie that was roughly 3 x 3 feet, and not only was it huge - but it had little bits of chocolate cooked inside, adding to the ridiculous nature of the brownie. What I thought was, "I'll just have a moderate amount," but then I came back over here to my office, and I ate the entire thing.

I have a feeling it was about 764,864 calories that I just consumed. Besides the mammoth run I am going to go on tomorrow, in order to rid my body of the excess poundage I just put on, I have participated in some heavy-duty exercise activities today - the number one and most important being emailing you about 100 times. Typing as fast as we do takes energy, right? And energy = calories.

xixixixixixixixi
Car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home