Monday, June 05, 2006

Mammoth Brownies are ok my dear...

Dear Car,

Do not feel too badly about the 3x3 brownie that is sitting in your stomach. Did you know that things you eat on Monday's between 12-5pm don't count? This is the freebie period of the week, so looks like you slid in under the radar. Thank goodness huh??

Car, as were discussing earlier in email #348 of the day, why do exes have the power to rock your world in about 2 nano seconds? I hate that. So, this weekend we should come up with a plan to find the most gorgeous, heavy metal hating, anti black t-shirt man that we can find that I can slip a picture into his email box of the two of us gazing lovingly into each others eyes :)

Ready, set, GO! Off to my new life. Oh wait, I'm just off to run at the lake and then watch some bad TV probably :)

xixix
car

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Cara Maria McDonough said...

I'm pretty sure we'll find that dream guy, Car. There's nothing but hotties at the bay.
xixixixixi
car

 

Post a Comment

<< Home